Experts suggest that by 2005, 40 percent of American homes will buy organic, yet a large
majority have only a limited knowledge of how to actually make informed, green choices. Green Living, from the editors of E/The Environmental Magazine offers a thorough, step-by-step plan for every aspect of your life, from the laundry room to the kitchen:
- Maintaining a healthy home
- Going organic and avoiding genetically modified food
- Finding a planet-friendly car
- Making socially responsible investments
- Using personal-care products free of damaging chemicals
With advice on everything from planet-friendly cosmetics to home-based renewable energy, and straight talk on hemp, hybrids and hair coloring, Green Living is the ideal reference for both the neophyte and the experienced environmentalist.