• Alphabetically arranged profiles of more than 1,200 accredited institutions, including enrollment, locations, libraries and other facilities, and housing situations
• Fields of study offered by each institution and types of degrees conferred
• Admissions standards and requirements, recruitment practices, and degree requirements
• Tuition costs and opportunities for financial aid
• Details on scholarships, fellowships, assistantships, and internships
Organized in a clear, straightforward, easy-to-use format, this is the essential source with which to begin planning for the future.