This book provides practical, results-oriented guidance for effective communication with customers through sample words, phrases, scripts, and strategies applied to real-world examples.
Unlike the vast majority of books that deal with customer communication, How to Say It®: Creating Complete Customer Satisfaction does not separate sales from customer service communications, but instead integrates them into a single book. Readers will learn how to:
- Speak the language of Yes by asking the right questions
- Get referrals through established customers
- Offer value through solutions, satisfaction, and trust
- Anticipate and preempt objections
- Own a problem by owning the solution