A straightforward and inspiring resource for parents searching for insight into their child’s psychic experiences.
In Is Your Child Psychic?, paranormal researchers Dr. Alex Tanous and Katherine Fair Donnelly suggest that people of all ages, including children, have psychic abilities. A comprehensive guide to understanding and developing a child’s natural psychic perception, this book also shows parents how they can use these skills to bolster their child’s creativity, problem-solving skills, and self-confidence.
Helpful and thought-provoking, Is Your Child Psychic? addresses such topics as:
- imaginary playmates
- “out-of-body” experiences
- psychic dreams
- left and right brain skills and how they impact psychic awareness
- understanding the differences between coincidence and real psychic occurrence
- how meditation can strengthen psychic ability
- the dangers of suppressing a child’s psychic talents
With more than fifty pages of fun game-like tests that will help parents to detect and develop their child’s psychic abilities, Is Your Child Psychic? is an invaluable resource for parents.