Ernest Holmes’s Science of Mind philosophy has reached millions of students, through his books and the hundreds of spiritual centers across the United States and Canada. His main text, The Science of Mind, has sold hundreds of thousands of copies, and continues to ship more than 10,000 copies each year.
Now comes a reissue of one of Holmes’s most user-friendly works: Questions and Answers on the Science of Mind. Designed to be used as a guidebook, it contains spiritual answers to more than three hundred of life’s most important and puzzling questions on topics such as:
- how to deal with specific health challenges;
- what to do when experiencing a lack of finances;
- how to eliminate fear, stress, or distress of any kind;
- the nature of God;
- the existence of evil;
- the role of fate;
- what to do in times of despair or fear;
- how to overcome resentment;
- how to break bad habits; and much more.