After leaving Society and desperately searching for the Rising—and each other—Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again: Cassia has been assigned to work for the Rising from within Society, while Ky has been stationed outside its borders. But nothing is as predicted, and all too soon the veil lifts and things shift once again.
In this gripping conclusion to the #1 New York Times-bestselling Matched Trilogy, Cassia will reconcile the difficulties of challenging a life too confining, seeking a freedom she never dreamed possible, and honoring a love she cannot live without.
Praise for Matched
- New York Times Bestseller
- Publishers Weekly‘s Best Children’s Books of 2010
- #1 Pick on the Winter 2010/2011 Kid’s Indie Next List
- YALSA 2011 Best Fiction for Young Readers
- YALSA 2011 Quick Picks for Reluctant Readers
- Amazon Best Books of the Month, December 2010