Whether it’s just a desire to make some extra money, buy the latest set of golf clubs, or start a new business, people around the world “do it eBay.” With a community of more than one hundred five million people around the world every day, eBay is the World’s Online Marketplace.
In this definitive resource, ultimate eBay insider Jim Griffith—A.K.A. Griff—tells you everything you need to know to become a successful buyers and seller and to navigate the changes and improvements being introduced to the eBay website in 2004-2005. In this indispensable manual—authorized by eBay and featuring the very latest formats, screen shots, protocols, and etiquette—the eBay Guru of online auctions provides a comprehensive blueprint for:
- Navigating the Web site and new eBay features
- Placing a bid
- Putting items up for sale
- Starting and running your own successful eBay business
- Changes and additions to eBay procedures and policies
- Tricks of the trade from successful eBay buyers and sellers
- Strategies for safe, secure, hassle-free eBay buying and selling
- Tips and shortcuts for even the most technologically challenged
- Case studies and success stories of people whose lives have been changed by eBay
Whether you’re a first-time user or an online pro, The Official eBay ® Bible is the only guide you need to shop and sell with the best of them.