* Are you left-brain or right-brain dominant? Yin or yang?
* What is your spiritual tendency?
* Are you sanguine, melancholic, choleric, or phlegmatic?
* Which is your most essential element–wood, fire, earth, metal, or water?
* Are you a sensualist, romantic, or courtesan?
Created by a renowned artist/illustrator, this beautiful and practical book contains one hundred and one intriguing, easy to follow, and often amusing devices that will help readers determine their abilities, personality type, psychological strategies, and deeper potential. As fun to use as it is profound in its revelations, Who Are You? is drawn from ancient teachings and contemporary findings. The “tests” it contains are divided into four sections–the body, the emotions, the intellect, and the spirit. The result is one hundred and one separate identity mirrors that work together to give readers a comprehensive self-portrait that is both revealing and informative.
Part I: Body types
1. The human family
2. Body type
3. Body-mind type
4. G-factor type
5. Are you dragon or tiger?
6. Are you a healthy weight for your height?
7. How do you appear to others?
8. Fit or mis-fit
9. The divided self
10. Your defensive strategy
11. What your face tells others
12. The five faces of Adam and Eve
13. The sevenfold faces of Siang Mien
14. Elemental hands – four basic types
15. Which of the seven hands is yours?
16. Which planet do you belong to?
17. In the palm of your hand
18. In your element
19. How do you relate?
20. Which type are you in Chinese medicine?
21. Choose your type from the Vedas
22. What is your dosha balance?
23. What is your humor?
24. Revisit the child
25. How do you deal with stress?
26. Which is your dominant brain?
27. Who pushes your buttons?
28. Which hemisphere do you live in?
29. The keys to your element
30. You and your shadow
31. Your essence – the sun sign
32. Your house and the persona
33. The animal that hides in your heart
34. How to tell friend from foe
35. Body/mind identity kit
Part II: Feeling types
36. Do your emotions rule you?
37. Are you in touch with your emotions?
38. Are you trapped or free?
39. How joyful are you?
40. The ebb and flow of dopamine tides
41. Are you phobic?
42. Which Mary are you?
43. The Goddess Wheel
44. Who is your inner partner?
45. Eye of the womb
46. Grail symbols of the male archetypes
47. Courtesan – the indulger
48. Warrior – in pursuit of power
49. Observer – the non-involved
50. Indifference and compassion
51. Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
52. Are you stable?
53. How well do you cope with emotional stress?
54. Do your clouds have silver linings?
55. Do you plead guilty or not guilty?
56. How good are you at letting go?
57. Are you a romantic?
58. Are you a sensualist?
59. Are you imaginative?
60. Do you think with your feelings?
61. Trust in God but tether your camel?
62. Entering the darkroom?
Part III: Thinking types
63. How do you think you think?
64. Verbal reasoning
65. Perceptual reasoning
66. Mechanical reasoning
67. Reasoning in space
68. Numerical reasoning
69. How good are you at analysis?
70. Are you doing what you do best?
71. Do you think like a male or a female?
72. Who are you at work?
73. How do you function within the corporate body?
74. How do you relate to the outer world?
75. Assess your enneagram type
76. The enneagram
77. Are you a material type?
78. Are you a heart type?
79. Are you a thinking type?
80. How did you learn?
81. What is your type of humor?
Part IV: Spiritual types
82. You, and the other you!
83. Are you open to unorthodox philosophies?
84. Philosophia Perennis
85. Which of your seven chakras are active?
86. Are you in touch with your seven bodies?
87. Are you a believer?
88. How do you approach the three basic questions?
89. Sage and sorcerer
90. The male and female seeker
91. Your true religious type
92. Are you a yogi?
93. Are you an ascetic?
94. Are you a dervish?
95. Are you a devotee?
96. Are you prayerful?
97. Are you a lover?
98. Are you a philosopher sage?
99. Dare you look at reality?
100. Are you split or whole?
101. You are the Grail
Notes, bibliography, acknowledgments