Enter for your chance to win signed Christine Feehan books!
Enter for the chance to win an autographed copy of the hardcover book Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan and the following seven (7) autographed paperback books from the same author: Dark Curse, Dark Hunger, Dark Possession, Dark Celebration, Dark Demon, Dark Secret and Dark Symphony (Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") = $86.00.
This sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, ages 18 and older.
To enter, complete the online entry form including your full name, mailing address, email address and phone number. Entries must be received no later than October 5, 2009, 11:59 PM Eastern Time (ET). Winner will be selected on or around October 9, 2009.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Scroll down for Official Rules and Entry form.
Official Rules for the Christine Feehan/Project Paranormal Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open to residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, ages 18 and older.
How to Enter:
- To enter the Christine Feehan/Project Paranormal Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), review these rules, and fill out the online entry form below by including your full name, mailing address, email address and telephone number. Entries may be sent via this website only and must be received no later than October 5, 2009, 11:59 PM Eastern Time (ET). Limit one entry per person, family or household.
- Entries are void if they are in whole or in part illegible or incomplete. No responsibility is assumed for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible or misdirected entries.
- Berkley, a division of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. ("Sponsor") and its parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account.
- From all eligible entries received, one (1) Grand Prize winner ("Winner") will be chosen in a random drawing held on or around October 9, 2009. Winner will be determined by Sponsor, whose decisions concerning all matters related to this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
- Winner will be notified on or around October 13, 2009 by e-mail or telephone. Individuals who receive a notification e-mail or phone call must respond within fourteen (14) days, or will forfeit their prize. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive an autographed copy of the hardcover book Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan and the following seven (7) autographed paperback books from the same author: Dark Curse, Dark Hunger, Dark Possession, Dark Celebration, Dark Demon, Dark Secret and Dark Symphony (Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") = $86.00.
- In the event that there are an insufficient number of eligible entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
This Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, ages 18 and older. Employees, and individuals living in the same household, of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or the agencies of any of them, and/or author(s) of the work, are not eligible for this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law. All state and local restrictions apply.
- No substitutions, transfers or assignments of prizes allowed. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- All expenses, including taxes (if any) on receipt and use of prizes, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release ("Affidavit") and if so, the Affidavit must be completed and returned within fourteen (14) days of notification or another winner will be selected. Should the ARV of the prize equal or exceed $600.00, Winner shall be required to provide a Social Security Number or a Taxpayer Identification Number to Sponsor for issuance of a 1099 Form.
- By accepting a prize, Winner grants to Sponsor the right to use his or her names, likeness, hometown and biographical information in advertising and promotional materials relating to the subject matter of this Sweepstakes, including posting on the Sponsor's websites, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- By accepting a prize and/or competing in this Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and the agencies of any of them and/or the author(s) of any books promoted hereby from any and all liability for any loss, harm, injuries, damages, cost or expense, arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize.
- Any dispute arising from this Sweepstakes will be determined according to the laws of the State of New York, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York County and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
To receive a copy of the winners list, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 9, 2010 to: Berkley, 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10014, Attn: Christine Feehan/ Project Paranormal Sweepstakes Winners List
Berkley, a division of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
375 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014