The Signature of All Things Pin to Win Sweepstakes
SUBMIT YOUR BOARD'S URL TO PERSONALPENGUIN@US.PENGUINGROUP.COM with the subject line "The Signature of All Things Book Club Sweepstakes." You must include your name, contact email address, mailing address, and the number of people in your book club in the email.
Create a board on Pinterest featuring garden photos, plant illustrations and flower photos, etc. and enter your book club for a chance to win one (1) copy of The Signature of All Things for every book club member (limited ten (10) books) (Approximate Retail Value: $28.95 per book) and a 1 (one) hour call-in to a book club meeting from author Elizabeth Gilbert. Total ARV: $289.50.
No purchase necessary.
Open to residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, and US territories and possessions, age 18 or older.
Sweepstakes begins July 15, 2013. Entries must be received no later than October 8, 2013, 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time.
Winners will be selected on or about October 15, 2013.
Void where prohibited by law.
Scroll down for full Official Rules and to enter.
Official Rules for the The Signature of All Things Pin to Win Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open to residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, and US territories and possessions, age 18 or older who are members of a book club.
How to Enter:
- To enter The Signature of All Things Pin to Win Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"), review these Official Rules and go to Pinterest and open a blank form. Create a board featuring garden photos, plant illustrations and flower photos, etc. Board must have at least five (5) pins, and include the hashtag #signatureofallthings. Then submit the link for your Pinterest board, along with your name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, and the number of people in your bookclub to email@example.com with "The Signature of All Things" Book Club Sweepstakes in the subject line. Each bookstore and/or library may submit only one entry on behalf of the book club. Sweepstakes begins July 15, 2013. Entries must be sent via this email only and must be received no later than October 8, 2013, 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time. Limit one entry per book club and per email account. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry will be the computer servers of Viking, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA) LLC ("Sponsor"). Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of receipt. Only online entries will be accepted.
- Entries are void if they are in whole or in part illegible or incomplete. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries.
- Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account.
- From all eligible entries received, one (1) winner will be chosen in a random drawing held on or about October 15, 2013 by Sponsor, whose decisions concerning all matters related to this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
- Winners will be notified by email and will be asked to provide a shipping address for the prizes and a phone number for the call-in from the author. Individuals who receive notification of winning must respond within fourteen (14) days, or will forfeit their prize. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- The winning book club will receive one (1) copy of The Signature of All Things for every book club member (limited ten (10) books) (Approximate Retail Value: $28.95 per book) and a 1 (one) hour call-in to a book club meeting from author Elizabeth Gilbert ("Author") to take place between December 11, 2013December 20, 2013, subject to Author's availability. Total ARV of prize = $289.50.
- In the event that there is an insufficient number of eligible entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prize.
This Sweepstakes is open to residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia and US territories and possessions, age 18 or older who are members of a book club. Employees of Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties in anyway involved in the development, production, or distribution of this Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law. All state and local restrictions apply.
- No substitutions, transfers or assignments of prizes allowed. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- All expenses, including taxes (if any), related to receipt and use of prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Should the ARV of the prize equal or exceed $600.00, winners shall be required to provide a Social Security Number or a Taxpayer Identification Number to Sponsor for issuance of a 1099 Form.
- By accepting a prize, winner grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, likeness, hometown and biographical information in advertising and promotional materials, including posting on the Sponsor's website, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- By competing in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, entrants release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or the agencies of any of them and the authors and/or editors of any books promoted hereby from any and all liability for any loss, harm, injuries, damages, cost or expense arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize.
- Any dispute arising from this Sweepstakes will be determined according to the laws of the State of New York, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York County and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
To receive the winner's name send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 8, 2014 to Viking Marketing, 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10014, Attention: The Signature of All Things Pin to Win Sweepstakes Winner Information.
An imprint of Penguin Group (USA) LLC
375 Hudson Street
New York, New York 10014