Get a signed EARTHBOUND poster!
#1 New York Times bestselling author Aprilynne Pike has created a heart-stopping romance built on a love triangle like you've never seen before and filled with epic stakes and a centuries-long conspiracy. Give it to fans of Beautiful Creatures and Nightshade.
Tavia Michaels is the sole survivor of the plane crash that killed her parents. When she starts to see strange visions of a boy she's never spoken with in real life, she begins to suspect that there's much about her past that she isn't being told. Tavia will soon to discover that she's an Earthbound—someone with the ability to create matter out of nothing—and that she alone holds the key to stopping the Reduciata, an evil society that manipulates global events for its own shadowy purposes. Tavia will ultimately have to make a choice: to come into her powers and save the world from the evil Reduciata or to choose free will and a love of her own.
The first five hundred (500) eligible entrants who fill out and submit the entry form below will receive a signed Earthbound poster (Approximate Retail Value = $1.00 each).
Entry period ends July 30, 2013, 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time.
No purchase necessary.
Open to residents of the Continental United States and the District of Columbia, age 14 or older.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received within the relevant time period.
Void where prohibited by law.
Scroll down for Official Rules
Official Rules for the
Earthbound Signed Poster Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older.
How to Enter:
- To enter the Earthbound Signed Poster Giveaway (the "Giveaway") read these Official Rules and fill out the online entry form, including your first and last name, age, mailing address, and email address. Online entries may be sent to this website only and must be received no later than July 30, 2013, 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time (ET). Limit one entry per person. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry will be the computer servers of Penguin Young Readers Group, a division of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. ("Sponsor"). Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Entries are void if they are in whole or in part illegible or incomplete. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible or misdirected entries.
- Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies are not responsible for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Giveaway. If for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account.
- The first five hundred (500) eligible entries submitted to and received by Sponsor by July 30, 2013, 11:59:59 PM ET will be winners. Winners will be determined by Sponsor, whose decisions concerning all matters related to this Giveaway are final and binding.
- Winners will receive a prize via postal mail. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received within the relevant time period.
- Five hundred (500) winners will receive a signed Earthbound poster. (Approximate Retail Value = $1.00).
- In the event that there is an insufficient number of entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award any or all of the prizes. In the event of a tie or ties, the winner will be determined by a random drawing.
This Giveaway is open to residents of the Continental United States and the District of Columbia, age 14 or older. Employees of Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties in anyway involved in the development, production, or distribution of this Giveaway, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Void where prohibited by law. All state and local restrictions apply.
- No substitutions, transfers or assignments of prizes allowed. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- All expenses, including taxes (if any) related to receipt and use of prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Should the ARV of the prize equal or exceed $600.00, winners shall be required to provide a Social Security Number or a Taxpayer Identification Number to Sponsor for issuance of a 1099 Form.
- By accepting a prize, winners grant to Sponsor the right to use their names, likenesses, hometowns and biographical information in advertising and promotional materials relating to the subject matter of this Giveaway, including posting on the Sponsor's websites, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By competing in this Giveaway and/or accepting a prize, entrants release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or the agencies of any of them and the authors and/or editors of any books promoted hereby from any and all liability for any loss harm, injuries, damages, cost or expenses arising out of or relating to participation in this Giveaway or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize(s). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS' FEES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES.
- Any dispute arising from this Giveaway will be determined according to the laws of the State of New York, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and by entering the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York County and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
To receive a copy of the winners list, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 30, 2014 to Penguin Young Readers Group Marketing, 345 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10014, Attention: Earthbound Signed Poster Giveaway Winners List.
Penguin Young Readers Group
A Division of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
375 Hudson Street
New York, New York 10014